Saturday, September 3, 2016

My Zazzle Stats for August 2016

Greetings!  Here are my zazzle stats for August 2016.

I spent most of the month playing in the crafts department. I created a number of geometric prints that I put on tissue paper and fabric. Abstract prints are probably the most difficult thing to tag and market so not the best use of my time but it was helpful learning how to use graphic editing software.  I also ended up with this.... so not a total loss.

I spent the second half of the month working with flowers - lots of daisies which are really a spring and summer design style - so again not sure what I was thinking but I enjoyed doing it and made some really pretty designs. (If I do say so myself!)

Pretty Daisy Blossoms v2
Pretty Daisy Blossoms v2 by MessyTown
Find other Flowers Wrapping Paper at zazzle.com

OK, so enough with the shameless self promotion - let's talk stats. Zazzle recently made changes to how they display stats so it is hard to say for sure which product had the most views this month.

Since my last post I have sold 15 products across 7 orders. I am still seeing 1 daily view for every 200-250 products and making a sale for every 50 views.
My product count is around 1,550.  Lots of creating this month and lots of deleting.

My goals for September:
1. create 10 very special greeting cards
2. generate 20 linkovers per day
3. figure out a way to increase zRank.  Right now it is a 4 and I am invisible to search engines.

 But I am not invisible here!  Some of this blog has been indexed by google.  I will continue to look for ways to SEO this site.

Thanks again to the shopkeepers that come here and share their Zazzle finds and gems. I have added the ability to react to the posts here (found at the very bottom of the post)- so if you see something you like, love or makes you go wow - you can leave a reaction. It just takes a click.

Have a great September!




2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear a personal view on how your Zazzle experience is going. Love the pretty colours of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely floral geometric pillow design you created. Beautiful colors! What editing software were you using / learning to use when you created this? Learning how to use graphics software is next on my to-do list. I'm just not sure where to start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete